System-Side Fuel (Gas) Gauge Dynamic Voltage Correlation Evaluation Module BQ27621EVM-G1 (ACTIVE)
The BQ27621EVM-G1A evaluation module is a complete evaluation system for the bq27621-G1. The EVM includes one bq27621-G1 circuit module using DVC algorithm. The bq27621-G1 should be used with batteries with a charge voltage from 4.2 volts to 4.35 volts. A separate orderable EV2300 or EV2400 PC interface board for gas gauge interface along with a PC USB cable, and Windows™-based PC software is needed when using this EVM. The circuit module includes one bq27621-G1 integrated circuit and all other onboard components necessary to monitor and predict capacity for a system-side fuel gauge solution. The circuit module connects directly across the battery pack. With the USB-Based PC Interface Board for Battery Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation Module (EV2300) or USB-Based PC Interface Board for Battery Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation Module (EV2400) interface board and software, the user can:
- Read the bq27621-G1 data registers.
- Program the chipset for different configurations.
- Log cycling data for further evaluation.
- Evaluate the overall functionality of the bq27621-G1 solution under different charge and discharge conditions. The latest Windows™ – based PC software can be downloaded from the product folder on the Texas Instruments Web site.
- Battery Gas Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge IC
- Populated circuit module for quick setup and evaluation.
- Downloadable software that can be used for data logging and analysis.