System-Side Fuel (Gas) Gauge Dynamic Voltage Correlation Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The BQ27621EVM-G1A evaluation module is a complete evaluation system for the bq27621-G1. The EVM includes one bq27621-G1 circuit module using DVC algorithm. The bq27621-G1 should be used with batteries with a charge voltage from 4.2 volts to 4.35 volts. A separate orderable EV2300 or EV2400 PC interface board for gas gauge interface along with a PC USB cable, and Windows™-based PC software is needed when using this EVM. The circuit module includes one bq27621-G1 integrated circuit and all other onboard components necessary to monitor and predict capacity for a system-side fuel gauge solution. The circuit module connects directly across the battery pack. With the USB-Based PC Interface Board for Battery Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation Module (EV2300) or USB-Based PC Interface Board for Battery Fuel (Gas) Gauge Evaluation Module (EV2400) interface board and software, the user can:
- Read the bq27621-G1 data registers.
- Program the chipset for different configurations.
- Log cycling data for further evaluation.
- Evaluate the overall functionality of the bq27621-G1 solution under different charge and discharge conditions. The latest Windows™ – based PC software can be downloaded from the product folder on the Texas Instruments Web site.
- Battery Gas Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Battery Fuel Gauge IC
- Populated circuit module for quick setup and evaluation.
- Downloadable software that can be used for data logging and analysis.