bq35100 Lithium Primary Cell Evaluation Module Using End-of-Service Monitor Gas Gauging
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- bq35100EVM-795 Evaluation Module User’s Guide
(PDF 901 KB)
12 Jul 2016
BQ35100EVM-795 is a complete system useful for evaluating the functionality of the bq35100 fuel gauging and End-of-Service monitoring algorithms. As described on the BQ35100 product folder, this gauge is appropriate for applications powered by one cell to multicell lithium primary (nonrechargeable) battery systems. The EVM includes one bq35100 circuit module, a current-sense resistor, and one thermistor.
- Complete evaluation system for the bq35100 gas gauge with EOS monitoring
- Populated circuit module for quick setup
- Complete evaluation system for the bq35100 battery management IC
- EV2400 communications adapter module is not included
- CBL002 cable included in EVM bag, not separate in kit