Battery Management Studio (bqStudio) Software
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date|
Battery Management Studio (bqStudio) offers a full suite of robust tools to assist with the process of evaluating, designing with, configuring, testing, or otherwise utilizing TI Battery management products. This includes features that provide full access to registers and data memory including support for real-time watching, graphing, and logging, an easy interface to send commands, direct low-level communication and I/O, as well as automated and guided support for configuration, calibration, performing a learning cycle, and generating useful files for taking the device to production.
Older products such as bq20xxx and bq30xxx are not supported in bqStudio. Download the specfic evaluation software from the appropriate product page. Also the latest chemistry updater that you downloaded for bqStudio requires an updated version of bqStudio.
- Real-time Gauge Dashboard for monitoring basic registers
- Full register access and logging
- Full data memory access and logging
- Product configuration and monitoring tools
- Import and export of product configurations
- Calibration and test automation
- Export of FS files for the target production environment