mmWave studio MMWAVE-STUDIO (ACTIVE)
|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments or Third Party||Alert Me||Status||Current Version||Version Date||OS|
mmWave Studio is designed to characterize and evaluate TI mmWave sensors. mmWave sensors are configured and controlled from mmWave Studio by sending commands to the devices over SPI. Analog-to-digital converter (ADC) data is captured using the DCA1000EVM board, processed in MATLAB®, and results are displayed in the GUI.
mmWave Studio is a collection of tools that enhance the evaluation of TI mmWave sensors. These easy-to-use tools provide capability to evaluate and prototype chirp designs and experiment with the the out-of-the-box demo. The tools are hosted directly on TI.com and enable interaction with the mmWave sensor evaluation modules. The tools can also be saved for offline use.
- mmWave Studio
- Post-processing of ADC data and visualization of processed data
- Board control (SOP change, reset control)
- RS-232 connection and firmware download
- Configures mmWave sensors using radar API commands
- Interface to DCA1000EVM for raw ADC data capture
- mmWave Sensing Estimator
- Enables calculation of chirp parameters directly from scene information, such as max range, max velocity, range resolution, and more
- Provides real-time feedback on out-of-bounds parameters
- Enables saving and restoring of previously created chirps
- mmWave Demo Visualizer
- Enables real-time plotting of point cloud from output of mmWave software development kit (SDK) out-of-the-box demo
- Fully configurable directly through GUI interface
- Profiles tuned to common end-user scenarios, such as range, range resolution, velocity, and velocity resolution
mmWave Studio is free and does not require any royalties to TI.