126.96.36.199 No Self-Test Fail Event
If there is no self-test failure event, the ALARM is turned on without blinking when the SW_OPEN signal goes from high to low. Figure 13 describes the sequence of events.
Figure 13. ALARM With SW_OPEN Transition to Low. No Self-Test Failure.
- The SW_OPEN signal transitions from high to low.
- After a debounce time to ensure there is no false transition, the device fires the SCR.
- The internal fault counter resets.
- The ALARM turns on.
- The SW_OPEN signal transitions low to high.
- After a debounce time to ensure there is no false transition, the ALARM turns off.