220.127.116.11 Self-Test Fail Event
If there is a prior self-test failure event, the ALARM will continue to blink at 0.5 Hz (for 60-Hz systems) when the SW_OPEN signal goes from high to low. Figure 14 describes the sequence of events.
Figure 14. ALARM With SW_OPEN Transition to Low and Prior Self-Test Failure
- SW_OPEN signal transitions from high to low.
- After a debounce time to ensure there is no false transition, the device fires the SCR.
- The internal fault counter resets.
- The ALARM continues to blink at 0.5 Hz (for 60-Hz systems) because the self-test fail overrides SW_OPEN function.
- The SW_OPEN signal transitions low to high.
- After a debounce time to ensure there is no false transition, the ALARM turns off.