22.214.171.124 Successful Self-Test
Figure 11 shows a successful manual self-test timing with the PTT pin.
Figure 11. Successful Manual Self-Test Using PTT Pin
- The test sequence starts when PTT transitions from high to low.
- After a debounce time to ensure there is no false transition, the device starts the self-test.
- If the self-test passes, the SCR fires.
- The internal fault counter resets.
- The ALARM signal remains low to indicate the self-test passed.
- The PTT signal transitions low to high to complete the self-test event.