11.1 Layout Considerations
See Figure 16 for reference designations.
- The TPS2410 and TPS2411, M1, and associated components should be used over a ground plane.
- The GND connection should be short with multiple vias to ground.
- C(VDD) should be adjacent to the VDD pin with a minimal ground connection length to the plane.
- The GATE connection should be short and wide (this is, 0.025" minimum).
- The C pin should be Kelvin connected to M1.
- The A pin should be a short, wide, Kelvin connection to M1 and the bus.
- C(BYP), C(FLTR), and R(RSET) should be kept immediately adjacent to the TPS2410 and TPS2411 with short leads.
- Do not run noisy signals adjacent to FLTR.