Browse by category
Select by type
Our synchronous rectification controllers enhance the efficiency of an AC/DC power supply by replacing the rectification diodes with actively controlled MOSFETs on the secondary side.
Get enhanced system reliability through redundancy; where it's possible to tolerate the failure of one or more modules as long as the remaining capacity is equal to or greater than the load demand.
Discover featured applications
Increase efficiency while reducing standby power with our synchronous rectifier and wake-up controllers
Consumers are demanding smaller and faster chargers and adapters for portability and convenience. Adapters also need to deliver more power with the same or less size, without violating regulatory standards.
- Compatible with flyback and inductor-inductor-capacitor (LLC) topologies (including multimode) to boost efficiency by replacing lossy rectifier diodes.
- Light-load management and low standby current.
- A wide drain-voltage range for direct biasing reduces bill of materials.
- High-side or low-side configurable for flexibility with integrated drivers and clamps.
Efficiently and safely deliver power with a portable battery charger using our synchronous rectifier and wake-up controllers
Our synchronous rectifier and wake-up controllers reduce losses on key parts of the board while reducing standby power.
- Minimal losses and higher efficiency – as higher as 5% in some cases.
- Compatibility with common flyback and inductor-inductor-capacitor topologies, regardless of operating mode.
- Improved standby power and light-load efficiency in systems lacking a power-factor-correction front end.
Maximize efficiency in power-supply units (PSUs) in server and telecommunication equipment with our synchronous rectifier and wake-up controllers
A PSU needs to deliver more power without compromising performance. Our synchronous rectifier and load-share controllers facilitate high reliability and decreased thermal stress.
- Compliance with the Intel server system infrastructure specification enables enhanced system reliability by leveraging the capacity of multiple sources to deliver power to the load.
- A wide drain voltage range for direct biasing reduces bill of materials and increases design flexibility.
- Many packages and temperature ratings, as well as remote-sensing capability.