Browse by category
Select by key feature
Find your eFuse and hot swap controller
Achieve robust, high power density & lower cost power path-protection designs
Get fast, accurate protection against various faults with user-configurable threshold and timings, along with monitoring and diagnostic capabilities.
Eliminate the complexity of selecting and optimizing your pass FET and discrete protection components. With our integrated solutions, you can reduce your printed circuit board (PCB) area by up to 70%.
Reduce circuit design and testing time by selecting eFuses that meet the criteria for various safety and performance certification standards such as UL, IEC and VDE.
Design high-density systems and minimize power dissipation, self-heating and bus voltage droop with our small size and low RON eFuses and hot swap controllers.
Discover featured applications
Protect data from transient events in memory systems
In vital memory systems, the protection of data from power transients is as important as the protection of data from theft. Our eFuses and hot-swap controllers help protect memory and storage system power supplies, and are available in space-conscious and power-efficient packages.
- Overtemperature and hot-swap protection.
- Adjustable slew rate and current limiting, with wide operating voltages.
- Power-dense small packaging.
Design reliable and scalable server power systems
With artificial intelligence and cloud computing, data server power and reliability needs are increasing exponentially. With our highly integrated eFuses and hot-swap controllers, you can design server power systems to accommodate higher power levels and help ensure reliability.
- Very high power density.
- Adjustable current, voltage and overtemperature protections available.
- PMBus options for more tailored solutions.
Create customized solutions for field and backplane power systems
Automation and control power needs can vary substantially within the same production lines. Simplify your designs with the high level of integration of our eFuses, while increasing flexibility in protection thresholds.
- Adjustable slew rate, overvoltage and overcurrent protection with selectable fault responses.
- Fault diagnostics and accurate current, voltage and power limiting.
- Thermal shutdown and small footprints.
Design fault- and transient event-resistant computing systems
Our integrated circuits enable customized protection of high-performance computing systems that are reliable, efficient and power dense.
- Advanced system protection from external events and fault conditions.
- Customizable monitoring through PMBus.
Improve power quality and product longevity with proven ICs
Enabling 1080p and 4K projector picture resolution standards requires flexible power supplies and precise power protections. Similarly, in printers, strong power management contributes to smoother printing and higher-quality pictures. Our eFuses and hot-swap controllers provide the necessary protections for your designs and come in small packages.
- Adjustable voltage and current protections.
- Low power consumption for standby modes.
- High levels of integration to reduce bill of materials and simplify board designs.
Design versatile PC power supplies that address consumer needs
Our devices prioritize two key aspects of PC power-supply designs: small form factors and protection against transient events. Users are constantly plugging and unplugging PCs from power sources, docking stations and various peripherals. Our eFuses bring protect your designs without sacrificing size.
- Wide voltage ranges and protections such as overcurrent, overvoltage, hot swap and more.
- Small packaging at less than 10 mm2, with options smaller than 5 mm2.