For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 149
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORK Download
The BQ25798EVM evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the BQ25798 device. The BQ25798 is an integrated switched-mode buck-boost battery charge management device in HOTROD (QFN) package, intended for 1-series to 4-series cell Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries from 3.6-V to 24-V input with (...)
- Easily evaluate the high-efficiency 5-A switch-mode buck-boost charger in the HOTROD (QFN) package
- Use of EV2400 or USB2ANY interface to switch between charge and USB On-the-Go (OTG) as well as monitor charger status and faults as well as voltages and current with an integrated analog-to-digital (...)
GUI software for use with USB2ANY and battery charging evaluation modules
TI-CHARGER-GUI — The TI-CHARGER-GUI offers a web-based or standalone graphical user interface to assist in the process of evaluating, designing with, configuring or testing battery charger products. The software provides full access to registers and an easy interface to send and sequence commands.
- Web-based or standalone GUI with easy to follow graphic instructions
- Configures supported battery charger evaluation modules (EVMs) through USB2ANY interface adaptor
- Easy to navigate pages organized by functional groupings
- Supports sequenced I2C or SMBus commands