For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 75
The DRV8703D-Q1EVM (evaluation module) serves as an evaluation kit to demonstrate TI's DRV8703D-Q1 Half-bridge gate driver. An MSP430G2553 is used to control the duty cycle and direction of the motor, while also monitoring the motor current reported from the DRV8703D-Q1. The power stage is created (...)
- 5.9 V to 45 V Operating Voltage Range
- 15 A continuous / 20 A peak H-bridge output current
- Driver a single bidirectional brushed DC motor or two unidirectional brushed DC motors
- Compact 3.5" x 2.2" form factor
- User-friendly GUI via MSP430 and USB Interface