For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 29 EVALUATION BOARD Download 79
DIGI-ISO-EVM is an evaluaiton module used to evaluate any of the TI signle-channel, dual-channel, triple-channel, quad-channel or six-channel digital isolator devices in five different packages - 8-pin NB SOIC (D), 8-pin WB SOIC (DWV), 16-pin WB SOIC (DW), 16-pin ultra WB SOIC (DWW) and 16-pin QSOP (...)
- Any TI digital isolator can be evaluated
- Supports single-channel, dual-channel, triple-channel, quad-channel and six-channel devices
- Supports D, DWV, DW, DWW and DBQ packages
- Various Berg pins provided for easy testing
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The ISO71XXDBQ-EVM evaluation module (EVM) comes with the ISO7131CCDBQ device soldered down. You can remove this device and solder down any of the 4-channel ISO714xCCDBQ devices. This EVM lets you evaluate the isolator performance and parameters. For safety reasons, the EVM is not (...)
- User configurable for use with triple- and quad-channel ISO71xx isolators
- Enables opposing channel testing with the ISO7131, ISO7141 and ISO7142
- Same direction evaluation can be performed using the ISO7140
- User-configurable load options for the input and output channels
SLLM211.ZIP (27 KB) - IBIS Model
Many TI reference designs include the ISO7141CC Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.