For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download Linux Driver for PCM179X PCM179XSW-LINUX — The Linux driver supports the PCM179x device family of audio digital-to-analog converters (DACs), communication through I2C and SPI, and registers with the ASOC framework of the Linux kernel.
Linux main line status
Available in Linux main line: Yes
Available through git.ti.com: N/A
Linux source files
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
SLAC244.ZIP (255 KB) SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLEM004.ZIP (29 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products