For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download Linux Driver for PCM179X PCM179XSW-LINUX — The Linux driver supports the PCM179x family of Audio DACs. The Linux driver supports communication through I2C and SPI, and registers with the ASOC framework of the Linux kernel.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: Yes Supported Devices: Linux (...)
Available through git.ti.com: N/A
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
SLAC244.ZIP (255 KB) SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLEM004.ZIP (29 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products