For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 20
EVALUATION BOARD Download 5
Flexible EVM designed to support any logic or translation device that has a BQA, BQB, RGY (14-24 pin), RSV, RJW, or RHL package.
- Board design allows for versatility in evaluation
- Supports a wide-range of logic and translation devices with included dual supply support
- Board has 9 sections that can be broken apart for a smaller form factor
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The TXB0304 is a 4-bit voltage level translator for push-pull applications. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 0.9 V to 3.6 V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 0.9 V to 3.6 V. This allows for low-voltage bidirectional (...)
- 4-bit Autodirection sensing Voltage-level translator
- Breakout board style EVM for prototype and evaluation
SCEM544A.ZIP (69 KB) - IBIS Model