ADC34J44 Quad-Channel, 14-Bit, 125-MSPS Analog-to-Digital Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The ADC34J44 EVM demonstrates the performance of a low power quad 125Msps 14 bit ADC. It includes the ADC34J44 device, LMK04828 JESD204B clocking solution and TI voltage regulators to provide the necessary voltages. The input for the ADC is connected to a transformer input which can be connected to a 50 ohm single ended signal source. The clock reference input is provided via a transformer input and can be connected to a 50 ohm single ended clock source. The onboard LMK04828 can be used to generate the necessary JESD204B clocks. Register access is provided through the on board USB connection and a GUI. For a complete evaluation system, TI also offers the TSW14J50 data capture card and High Speed Data Converter Pro Software.
- Single 1.8V supply to simplify power requirements
- Flexible input clock buffer with 1/2/4 divider to simplify clocking
- On chip dither to improve SFDR
- JESD204B data interface to simplify digital interface, compliant up to 3.2Gbps lane rates
- Supports subclasses 0, 1, 2 for synchronization and compatibility
- Pin compatibility with 12/14b and dual/quad devices