For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The ADC3244 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the performance of the ADC3244, which is a low-power, dual-channel, 14-bit, 125-MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The board includes the ADC3244 device and TI voltage regulators to provide the necessary voltages.
The input for the ADC is connected to (...)
- Single 1.8-V supply simplifies power requirements
- Serial LVDS interface simplifies digital interface and layout requirements
- On-chip dither to improve SFDR; On-chip chopper to improve 1/f noise
- Input clock buffer with 1/2/4 divider to simplify clocking
- Pin compatibility between 12-bit and 14-bit (...)
Design tools & simulation
SLAM241.ZIP (31 KB) - IBIS Model
LIDAR-Pulsed Time-of-Flight Reference Design Using High-Speed Data Converters
— Time-of-flight (ToF) optical methods for measuring distance with high precision are utilized in a variety of applications, such as laser safety scanners, range finders, drones, and guidance systems. This design details the advantages of a high-speed data-converter-based solution, including target (...)