The ADC3643 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the performance of the ADC3643, which is an ultra-low-power, high-linearity, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). Onboard voltage regulation and flexible analog input options allow easy evaluation for many different applications.
For a complete evaluation system, use the TSW1400EVM data capture card (sold separately) and high-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW). When interfacing to TSW1400EVM via an FPGA mezzanine card (FMC) connector, data capture (up to 512 MB) of the serial CMOS interfaces can be evaluated, including real and complex decimation modes.
- Parallel/serial CMOS interface
- USB powered with onboard power regulation
- Pin compatible with ADC364x products
- THS4541 fully differential amplifier (FDA) and Balun-coupled inputs allow for flexible evaluation
- TSW1400EVM and DATACONVERTERPRO-SW allow for easy data capture
- FMC connector allows for easy integration with FPGA development platforms