The ADC3644 evaluation module (EVM) is a platform that demonstrates the performance of the ultra-low-power, high-linearity ADC3644. Onboard voltage regulation and flexible analog input options allow for easy evaluation for many different applications.
Interfacing to the TSW1400EVM (sold separately) via an field-programmable gate array (FPGA) mezzanine card (FMC) connector, data capture (up to 512MB) of the parallel and serial complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) interfaces can be easily evaluated, including real and complex decimation modes.
- Parallel and serial CMOS interface
- USB powered with onboard power regulation
- Pin compatible with ADC354x and ADC366x products
- THS4541 fully differential amplifier (FDA) and balun-coupled inputs allow for flexible evaluation
- TSW1400EVM and high-speed data converter pro software (DATACONVERTERPRO-SW) allow for easy data capture
- FMC connector allows for easy integration with FPGA development platforms