ADS1256 Performance Demonstration Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ADS1256EVM and ADS1256EVM-PDK (Rev. E)
(PDF 3191 KB)
14 Nov 2018
The ADS1256EVM-PDK is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit, which combines the ADS1256EVM with the DSP-based MMB0 motherboard for use with a personal computer. The MMB0 motherboard allows the ADS1256EVM to connect to a computer via a USB port. The ADS1256EVM-PDK is controlled by the ADCPro™ evaluation software using a plug-in. The software is designed to run with the Microsoft™ Windows operating system and allows for the complete evaluation of the ADS1256 device.
- Easy-to-use evaluation software for Microsoft™ Windows XP and Windows 7
- Built-in analysis tools including scope, FFT, and histogram displays
- Data collection to ASCII text files
- Complete control of board settings
- Easily expandable with new analysis plug in tools from Texas Instruments