Dual-mode Bluetooth® CC2564 evaluation board
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The CC256XQFNEM evaluation board contains the CC2564B device and is intended for evaluation and design purposes for the CC256x devices.
For a complete evaluation solution, the CC256XQFNEM board plugs directly into the TI hardware development kits: MSP-EXP430F5529, MSP-EXP430F5438, DK-TM4C123G, DK-TM4C129X and other MCUs. Moreover, a certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack is available for the MSP430 (CC256XMSPBTBLESW), TM4C12x MCUs (CC256XM4BTBLESW) and other MCUs (CC256XSTBTBLESW).
The CC256XQFNEM hardware design files (schematics, layout and BOM) are provided as a reference to aid in the implementation of the CC256x devices.
- CC2564B device (QFN package)
- Bluetooth Specification v4.1
- Dual Mode - Bluetooth & Bluetooth low energy
- FCC, IC, CE certified
- Class 1.5 Transmit Power (+12dBm)
- High sensitivity (-93 dBm typ.)
- UART Interface - Control and Data
- PCM/I2S Interface - Voice and Audio
- 4 Layer PCB design
- 1.8 LDO (LP2985-18)
- 3 Voltage level translators (SN74AVC4T774)
- PCB antenna
- EM connectors that plug directly into the TI hardware development kits:
- COM connector
- Certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack
- 1 CC256x EM board with TI CC256x device with QFN package
- 1 Jumper for MSP-EXP430F5438 board
- 4 Jumpers for MSP-EXP430F5529 board
- Experimenter boards sold separately