AM437x high security evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
AM437x Secure Boot Evaluation Module (EVM)
TMDXEVM437XH is a high security evaluation module (EVM) that enables developers to evaluate secure boot functionality, including signing and encryption on high security AM437x devices.
This is a socketed EVM that includes an AM437x high security device and TI development key for evaluating secure boot KeyWriter software and tools and lets you verify your production key programming.
Please note that the TI development key should not be used for production. Developers can replace the high security AM437x device in the socket on the EVM and evaluate key programming sequence on any AM437x secure boot device they choose.
Fill out a request for a secure boot NDA, to get more information about secure boot, to purchase a high secure EVM, and to obtain SEC-DEV software. Please note: secure boot NDA with Texas Instruments is required.
- AM437x ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Secure Boot
- 2GB DDR3
- TPS65218 Power management IC
- 7" capacitive touch screen LCD
- 2 camera modules
- On board NAND and eMMC memory
- Connector for Wilink8
- Processor SDK (Linux and TI-RTOS)
- Gigabit Ethernet (1)
- UART (1)
- Micro SD/MMC (1)
- USB2.0 OTG/HOST (1/1)
- Audio in/out
- CAN (2)
- HDMI (1)
- Assembled Evaluation Module
- Camera Board
- Micro B to Standard A type USB cable
- ETH Cable Mod 8P8C Plug-Plug 1'
- Female to Female RS232 serial cable (Cross Cable)
- Power supply – see Digikey EMSA050300-P6P-SZ