The LP87644Q1EVM board can be used to test, demo, debug and configure one or more LP8764-Q1 power managements ICs for automotive and industrial applications. The device on board is LP876441E4RQKRQ1 which has 1+1+1+1-phase configuration for 4 different output voltage rails. The boards can be stacked for multi-PMIC operation testing.
- Input voltage range from 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Output load current 5.0 A per phase, total output load current up to 20 A
- On board MSP432 to communicate with PMIC using GUI via USB-C cable
- Board can be reworked to support other LP8764-Q1 phase configurations
- Boards can be stacked to support multi-PMIC operation testing