This reference design is focused on the power tree for an automotive infotainment display unit covering various power supply rails including two off-battery converters providing 5.0-V and 3.3-V, and intermediary system rails of 1.8-V and 1.1-V. The test results demonstrate high efficiency, low heat dissipation and CISPR 25 class 5-conducted emissions compliance.
- Hardware tested automotive infotainment display unit power tree passing CISPR 25 class 5-conducted EMI limits
- All switching converters operating above 2-MHz to avoid AM band
- High light load efficiency to reduce standby current consumption
- Less than 30oC temperature rise under full load current conditions for all switching converters
- Stable converter operation with over 65o phase margin and over 20-dB gain margin