Sitara External Memory Interface (EMIF) tool
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AM43xx EMIF Tools (Rev. A)
(PDF 1253 KB)
18 Apr 2019
AM65x/DRA80xM EMIF Tool Spreadsheet
(ZIP 395 KB)
12 Oct 2018
AM57x, DRA7x, and TDA2x EMIF Tools (Rev. E)
(ZIP 719 KB)
06 Jan 2020
The Sitara™ EMIF tool is a software tool which provides an interface to configure the TI processors for accessing the external DDR memory devices. The tool also optimizes the Delay Locked Loop (DLL) settings to compensate for board routing skews. The results are output as EMIF configuration registers which can be imported for use in Processor SDK, Code Composer Studio or custom software.
- Supports all DDR memory types (LPDDR2, DDR3 and DDR3L DDR) available on devices
- Supports HW leveling for DDR3/3L
- Error checks for DRAM timings per JEDEC standard
- Outputs EMIF configuration registers which can be directly used in Processor SDK and Code Composer Studio