The High Speed DLP® Sub-system Reference Design provides system-level DLP development board designs for industrial Digital Lithography and 3D Printing applications that require high resolution, superior speed and production reliability. The system design offers maximum throughput by integrating the highest resolution DLP digital micromirror device, DLP9000X, and the fastest digital controller, DLPC910. With more than 4 million micromirrors (WQXGA resolution), this combination enables continual streaming data rates greater than 60 Giga-bits per second (Gbps). The DLPC910 digital controller also offers designers advanced pixel control with random row addressing in addition to full frame input. This added flexibility enables diverse architectures for industrial, medical, security, telecom, and instrumentation applications.
- Up to 14,989 Hz binary pattern display rate
- Data streaming rates >60 Gbps
- 64-Bit LVDS Data Bus into the DLPC910 Controller
- Reliable High Speed DDR LVDS DMD Data Bus
- Large 0.9” diagonal micromirror array switches more light
- DLP9000X DMD internal mirror control circuits require fewer parts