bq Evaluation Software (bqEVSW) v0.0.92 for bq30z554-R1
bq Evaluation software(bqEVSW) is a software tool to assist with the process of evaluating, designing with, configuring, testing, or otherwise utilizing the bq20xxx and bq30xxx series of TI Battery management products. It includes features that provide full access to registers and data memory including support for real-time logging, direct low-level communication, as well as support for configuration and calibration.
- Windows XP, EV2300 drivers
- EV2300 or EV2400
- USB cable, EVM, wires for connections, Battery cells, Load and/or charger
Note for EV2300: The EV2300 product page provides drivers for 32-bit windows. It may be possible to use 64 bit Windows 7 or newer 64 bit Windows with the unofficial 64 bit EV2300 driver posted on TI e2e forum.
- Support for the EV2300 and EV2400**
- Full register access and logging
- Full data memory access and logging
- Calibration of gauge
** May require installation of EV2400 support components from EV2400 product page.