There are general purpose analog and digital
test points provided on the control mother board for debug purposes. They are listed below.
- TP1 and TP2 - DAC output signal
ports for debugging. These two test points are designed to use MMCX connector and coaxial
cable for better noise immunity. These are used to display any C2000 variable of user
choice. It can help to track intermediate variables in control loops.
- TP3 - VDD. This is the supply
voltage of C2000 MCU core.
- TP4 - VDDIO - This is the supply
voltage of C2000 MCU IOs.
- TP5 - ERRORSTS - This is the error
status as reported by C2000 MCU
- TP6 - EN_DRV - This is the power
monitor IC (PMIC) output that informs the healthiness of safety MCU power supply. This is
used as a drive enabler.
- TP7 to TP10 - Digital ports
connected to CLB output Xbar. This helps to display any digital signal that has access to
CLB output Xbar besides being a digital port.