For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The DRV8846 is a highly integrated stepper motor controller and driver for cameras, printers, projectors, and other automated equipment applications.This device has been optimized to drive a single bipolar stepper with up to 1/32 microstepping with on-chip indexers.
The DRV8846EVM is a platform (...)
- 4 to 18V operation voltage
- 1A RMS / 1.4A full-scale per H-bridge
- STEP/DIR interface with up to 1/32 u-step indexer on-chip
- Flexible current decay modes
- Configurable PWM off-time
- On-the-fly adjustable output current / torque scaling
- Complete on-chip protection: over-current, over-temperature, under-voltage (...)
3D Printer Controller (12V)
— This design is a complete system for controlling 3-axis, single extruder-based 3D printers. The system is managed by the MSP430F5529 LaunchPad and utilizes the DRV8846 for precision stepper motor control. The CSD18534Q5A is used as a low-side switch for the hot bed heater, extruder heater, and (...)