For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 29
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
DIGI-ISO-EVM is an evaluaiton module used to evaluate any of the TI signle-channel, dual-channel, triple-channel, quad-channel or six-channel digital isolator devices in five different packages - 8-pin NB SOIC (D), 8-pin WB SOIC (DWV), 16-pin WB SOIC (DW), 16-pin ultra WB SOIC (DWW) and 16-pin QSOP (...)
- Any TI digital isolator can be evaluated
- Supports single-channel, dual-channel, triple-channel, quad-channel and six-channel devices
- Supports D, DWV, DW, DWW and DBQ packages
- Various Berg pins provided for easy testing
SIMULATION MODEL Download
ISO6741DWEVM is an evaluation module used to evaluate the low speed, general purpose, triple- or quad channel-digital isolator ISO67xx in 16-Pin WB SOIC package (package code-DW). The EVM features enough test points and jumper options for one to evaluate the device with minimal external components.
- Low speed, triple- and quad-channel digital isolator
- Wide supply and level translation range: 1.71 V to 5.5 V
- High signaling rate: up to 50 Mbps
- Isolation barrier life > 40 Years
SLLM455A.ZIP (92 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLLM469.ZIP (332 KB) - PSpice Model