For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $49.00
The LM4510 is a current mode step-up DC/DC converter with a 1.2A internal NMOS switch designed to deliver up to 120 mA at 16V from a Li-Ion battery.
The device`s synchronous switching operation (no external Schottky diode) at heavy-load, and non-synchronous switching operation at light-load (...)
- 18V @ 80mA from a 3.2V input
- 5V @ 280 mA from 3.2V input
- No external Schottky diode required
- 85% peak efficiency
- Soft start
- True shutdown isolation
- Stable with small ceramic or tantalum output capacitors
- Output short-circuit protection
- Feedback fault protection
- Input under-voltage lock out
- Thermal shutdown