For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 10
EVALUATION BOARDS Download
Flexible EVM designed to support any device that has a DCK, DCT, DCU, DRL, or DBV package in a 5 to 8 pin count.
- Board design allows for versatility in evaluation
- Supports a wide-range of logic devices
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The DM38x Digital Video Evaluation Module (DVEVM) enables developers to start immediate evaluation of the DM38x Digital Media Processors and begin building digital video applications such as IP security cameras, action cameras, drones, video doorbells, car digital video recorders and other digital (...)
- DM388 digital media processor-based development board with 2Gb DDR3
- Video capture and output of NTSC or PAL signals via component I/O
- HDMI video output
- CSI2 and parallel camera input
- PCIe, SATA 2x, ethernet 2x, USB x2, audio, SD-card slot
SCEM449A.ZIP (44 KB) - IBIS Model REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Wired-OR MUX and PGA Reference Design
TIDA-01565 — This board demonstrates a wired-OR multiplexer (MUX) and a programmable gain amplifier (PGA) application of the OPA837 operational amplifier. These applications are made possible with the high-impedance output of the amplifier and the high-impedance inverting input while in power-down (PD) mode. It (...)