For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 249
SIMULATION TOOL Download
The TAS5431Q1EVM evaluation module (EVM) showcases the latest TI analog input class D closed-loop mono amplifier. The EVM can be used as stand-alone platform with default I2C register settings. The EVM also works with PPC3 GUI for programming I2C register settings.
- Mono audio for automotive emergency call (eCall) and VESS applications
- Runs with I2C initialization
- GUI control via USB port
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products