For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 149 EVALUATION BOARD Download 99
The Cranking simulator generates preprogrammed cranking pulses, resembling typical pulse as seen on Car-Battery during cranking (e.g. during start-stop operation). Other pulses can be configured via source-code change, which makes it applicable for any supply-voltage profile in the range of 2.18V.
- 3 pre-programmed typical cranking pulses
- Other pulses individually programmable via firmware-change
- up to 50W output power
- Adjustable repetition rate
- Continuous or single-shot operation
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The Texas Instruments TPS43330EVM evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS43330 Low Iq, Single Boost, Dual Synchronous Buck Controller.
- Two Synchronous Buck Controllers
- One Pre-Boost Controller
- Input Range up to 40V, (transients up to 60V), Operation Down to 2V when Boost is enabled
- Low Power Mode Iq: 30uA (one Buck on), 35uA (two Bucks on)
- Low Shutdown Current Ish < 4uA
- Boost Output Selectable: 7V/10V/11V
- Programmable frequency and (...)
SLVM935.ZIP (7 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLVM938A.ZIP (679 KB) - PSpice Model CALCULATION TOOL Download
SLVC528.ZIP (16 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Automotive Off-Battery Infotainment Processor Power Reference Design
TIDA-00801 — The TIDA-00801 reference design is a full off-battery to point of load power solution supporting input voltages as low as 2V. It uses the Boost plus Buck DC/DC regulator TPS43330A-Q1 supporting an input voltage range of 2V to 40V and allowing the design to support not only (...)