For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORK Download Digital Power Software FUSION_DIGITAL_POWER_DESIGNER — Fusion Digital Power™ is the Graphical User Interface (GUI) used to configure and monitor select Texas Instruments digital power controllers and sequencer/health monitors. The application uses the PMBus protocol to communicate with the device over serial bus by way of a TI USB adapter.
SIMULATION TOOL Download
Some of the tasks you can perform with the GUI include:
- Turn on or off the power supply output, either through the hardware control line or the PMBus OPERATION command
- Monitor real-time data. Items such as input voltage, output voltage, output current, temperature, and warnings/faults are continuously (...)
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Cavium CN99xx Thunder X2 CPU PMBus VDD/VDD SRAM core power design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download TIDA-01367 — The TIDA-01367 reference design uses the TPS53679 multiphase controller and CSD95490Q5MC Smart Power Stages to implement a high-performance design suitable for powering Cavium ThunderX2® ARM Processors.
The dual outputs of the controller target a 240-A, 0.8-V core rail with a six-phase design and a (...)
High Density 12Vin 0.8V 200A & 3.3V 75A POL Reference Design
PMP20489 — The TPS53679-based reference design provides a single IC for control of two multi-phase outputs with up to 6 phases on main output and up to 2 phases on channel 2; up to 7 phases in all. Multi-phase also allows output ripple cancellation and effective higher bandwidth control for a given (...)