For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $10.00
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $99.00
This evaluation module is designed to demonstrate a typical printed-circuit-board application using the TPS5450 regulator (Vin 10 V - 31 V, up to 5 A). This does not reflect the full range of possible input and output voltages that may be used when designing with this part.
The switching frequency is (...)
- Input Voltage Range 10 V to 31 V
- Output Current Range up to 5 A
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TUSB319EVM provides a complete reference design, which is a DFP controller ideal for Type-C USB chargers, it supports up to 3A@5V VBUS power signaling and VBUS detection.
- Supports DFP (Host/Source) Applications with up to 15W Power
- Supports Type-C Current Mode Advertisement up to 3 A (Default, 1.5 A, 3 A)
- Channel Configuration (CC), Attach of USB Port Detection, Cable Orientation Detection
- Supply Voltage 12V or 5V (over micro-B USB2 connector)
- Compatible to USB (...)
SBAM416.ZIP (42 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLIM218.TSC (62 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLIM219.TSM (12 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM679.ZIP (200 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVMCV0.ZIP (3 KB) - PSpice Model REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
FPGA/ DDR2 Supply
PMP5712 — The PMP5712.1 is the first block of a FPGA/DDR2 power supply. This block provide 5V @ 300mA, 1Amax from 8V…14V input voltage. An external 0…12V input enables the converter.