For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 10
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 99
This evaluation module is designed to demonstrate a typical printed-circuit-board application using the TPS5450 regulator (Vin 10 V - 31 V, up to 5 A). This does not reflect the full range of possible input and output voltages that may be used when designing with this part.
The switching frequency is (...)
- Input Voltage Range 10 V to 31 V
- Output Current Range up to 5 A
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TUSB319EVM provides a complete reference design, which is a DFP controller ideal for Type-C USB chargers, it supports up to 3A@5V VBUS power signaling and VBUS detection.
- Supports DFP (Host/Source) Applications with up to 15W Power
- Supports Type-C Current Mode Advertisement up to 3 A (Default, 1.5 A, 3 A)
- Channel Configuration (CC), Attach of USB Port Detection, Cable Orientation Detection
- Supply Voltage 12V or 5V (over micro-B USB2 connector)
- Compatible to USB (...)
SBAM416.ZIP (42 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLIM218.TSC (62 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLIM219.TSM (12 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM679.ZIP (200 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVMCV0.ZIP (3 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
FPGA/ DDR2 Supply
PMP5712 — The PMP5712.1 is the first block of a FPGA/DDR2 power supply. This block provide 5V @ 300mA, 1Amax from 8V…14V input voltage. An external 0…12V input enables the converter.