For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The TPS61087EVM-317 facilitates evaluation of the TPS61087 high frequency, high efficiency DC/DC converter. The evaluation module accepts an input voltage of 2.5 V to 6 V and generates an output voltage of 15 V with a maximum switch current of 3.2 A minimum.
2.5 V to 6.0 V Input Voltage Range 18.5 V Boost Converter with 3.2 A Switch Current 650 kHz/1.2 MHz Selectable Switching Frequency Adjustable Soft-Start Thermal Shutdown Undervoltage Lockout
SLIM131B.ZIP (49 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLVM423.TSC (196 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLVM424.ZIP (26 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products