For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
Flexible EVM designed to support any device that has a DCK, DCT, DCU, DRL, or DBV package in a 5 to 8 pin count.
- Board design allows for versatility in evaluation
- Supports a wide-range of logic devices
The TXS-EVM is designed to support single, dual, quad and octal channel TXS devices. The TXS devices belong to the auto bidirectional voltage level translation family with an operating voltage between 1.2V and 5.5 V designed to support various generic voltage level translation applications across (...)
- Supports the TXS0101, TXS0102, TXS0104e, TXS0108e
- Supports DCK, DQE, PW and RGY families of TI
- Option of individual external loading per channel
- Additional package options supported on the footprint
Design tools & simulation
SCEJ264.ZIP (96 KB) - HSpice Model
SCEM527.ZIP (24 KB) - IBIS Model