For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
CALCULATION TOOL Download
The UCC28610EVM-474 evaluation module is a 25-W off-line Discontinuous Mode (DCM) flyback converter providing 12 V at 2.1-A maximum load current, operating from a universal AC input. The module is controlled with the UCC28610 Green-Mode Flyback Controller which uses a cascoded architecture that (...)
- Isolated 25 W, 12-V output
- Universal Off-Line Input Voltage Range
- Exceeds Energy Star™ EPS Version 2.0 Requirements for Active Load Efficiency and No-Load Power Consumption
- Meets EN 55022 Class B Conducted Emissions Requirements
- Cascoded Configuration Allows Fully Integrated Current Control Without an (...)
SLUC113G.ZIP (114 KB)
Many TI reference designs include the UCC28610 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.