|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGR) | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- SMBus Host-controlled NMOS-NMOS synchronous buck converter with programmable 615kHz, 750kHz, and 885kHz switching frequencies
- Automatic N-channel MOSFET selection of system power source from adapter or battery driven by internal charge pumps
- Enhanced safety features for over voltage protection, over current protection, battery, inductor and MOSFET short circuit protection
- Programmable input current, charge voltage, charge current limits
- ±0.5% Charge voltage accuracy up to 19.2V
- ±3% Charge current accuracy up to 8.128A
- ±3% Input currentaccuracy up to 8.064A
- ±2% 20x Adapter current or charge current amplifieroutput accuracy
- Programmable battery depletion threshold, and battery LEARN function
- Programmable adapter detection and indicator
- Integrated soft start
- Integrated loop compensation
- Real time system control on ILIM pin to limit charge current
- AC Adapter operating range 4.5V-24V
- 5µA Off-state battery discharge current
- 0.65mA (0.8mA max) Adapter standby quiescent current
- 20-pin 3.5 x 3.5 mm2 VQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments BQ24725ARGRR
The BQ24725A is a high-efficiency, synchronous battery charger, offering low componentcount for space-constraint, multi-chemistry battery charging applications.
The BQ24725A utilizes two charge pumps to separately drive n-channel MOSFETs (ACFET,RBFET and BATFET) for automatic system power source selection.
SMBus controlled input current, charge current, and charge voltage DACs allow for veryhigh regulation accuracies that can be easily programmed by the system power managementmicro-controller.
The BQ24725A uses internal input current register or external ILIM pin to throttle downPWM modulation to reduce the charge current.
The BQ24725A charges one, two, three or four series Li+ cells.