|Package | Pins||DSBGA (YFP) | 25|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Increases system operation time between charges
- Configurable 300-mA buck regulator (1.8 Vdefault)
- 700-nA (typical) Iq with buck converterenabled (No Load)
- Configurable load switch or 100-mA LDOoutput (1.8 V default)
- Up to 300-mA charge current for fastcharging
- 0.5% Accurate battery voltage regulation(configurable from 3.6 V to 4.65 V in 10-mVsteps)
- Configurable termination current down to
- Simple voltage based batterymonitor
- Watchdog timer enabled bydefault
- VDPPM Loop disabled
- VINDPM Disabled by default to support low voltagecharging
- Highly integrated solution with small footprint
- 2.5 mm x 2.5 mm WCSP Package and 6 external components for minimalsolution
- Push-button wake-up and reset withadjustable timers
- Power path management forpowering the system and charging the battery
- Powerpath management enables <50 nA ship mode battery quiescent current for longest shelflife
- Battery charger operates from 3.4 V – 5.5VIN (5.5-V OVP / 20-V tolerant)
- Dedicated pins for input current limit, chargecurrent, termination current, and status output
- I2C Communication control
- Charge voltage andcurrent
- Termination threshold
- Input currentlimit
- VINDPM Threshold
- Timer options
- Load switch control
- Controls for interrupts for faults andstatus
- System output voltage adjustment
- LDO Output voltageadjustment
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The BQ25125 is a highly integrated battery charge management IC that integrates the mostcommon functions for wearable devices: Linear charger, regulated output, load switch, manual resetwith timer, and battery voltage monitor. The integrated buck converter is a high efficiency, lowIQ switcher using DCS-Control™ that extends light load efficiency down to 10-µAload currents.
The low quiescent current during operation and shutdown enables maximum battery life. Thedevice supports charge currents from 5 mA to 300 mA. The input current limit, charge current, buckconverter output voltage, LDO output voltage, and other parameters are programmable through theI2C interface.
The battery is charged using a standard Li-Ion charge profile with three phases:precharge, constant current and constant voltage. A voltage-based JEITA compatible battery packthermistor monitoring input (TS) is included that monitors battery temperature and automaticallychanges charge parameters to prevent the battery from charging outside of its safe temperaturerange. The charger is optimized for 5-V USB input, with 20-V tolerance to withstand linetransients. The buck converter is run from the input or battery. When in battery only mode, thedevice can run from a battery up to 4.65 V.
A configurable load switch allows system optimization by disconnecting infrequently useddevices. The manual reset with timer allows multiple different configuration options for wake arereset optimization. A simple voltage based monitor provides battery level information to the hostin 2% increments from 60% to 100% of the programmed V(BATREG).
|Package qty | Carrier||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $1.60|