This reference design is a 4-kW continuous conduction mode (CCM) totem-pole power factor correction (PFC) with a top-cooled gallium nitride (GaN) daughterboard and TMS320F280025C digital controller. Along with the integrated protection features of LMG352x and C2000, full protections are implemented. AC drop, surge and conducted emission (CE) are fully validated, providing a high-efficiency and robust totem-pole PFC design with C2000 and GaN.
- Maximum power of 4000 W at 200 V to 277 V nominal
- Peak efficiency of >= 98.66% and power factor of ~0.999
- Current sensing by non-isolated high-speed amplifier
- Single-phase CCM totem pole
- Compatible with TMS320F28002x digital controllers