TMS320F280025C controlCARD evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
TMDXCNCD280025C is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
- TMS320F280025C controlCARD Information Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2282 KB)
11 Mar 2020
To get started developing with this controlCARD:
- Step 1: Buy the controlCARD
- Step 2: Follow the get started section below
TMDSCNCD280025C is an HSEC180 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the C2000™ F28002x series of microcontroller products. controlCARDs are ideal to use for initial evaluation and system prototyping. controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize one of two standard form factors (100-pin DIMM or 180-pin HSEC) to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution. For first evaluation controlCARDs are typically purchased bundled with the TMDSHSECDOCK baseboard or bundled in an application kit.
- Isolated on-board XDS100v2 USB-to-JTAG debug probe enables real-time in-system programming and debugging
- Standard 180-pin controlCARD HSEC interface
- Analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals at card interface
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD280025C
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of C2000Ware for device drivers and example projects
- DigitalPower SDK and powerSUITE
- MotorControl SDK
- MathWorks Embedded Target Support
- solidThinking Embed Support
- Install C2000Ware
- Install Code Composer Studio IDE
- Follow the F280025 controlCARD Information Guide
- Ask questions on the TI C2000 e2e forum