This sensor fusion hub reference design allows the connection of up to four 2-megapixel cameras and up to four radar modules over coaxial cable. This design utilizes these coaxial cables to provide power, backchannel communication, and clock synchronization to the sensors. The two 4 Gbps FPD-Link III quad deserializers support dual-outputs of the Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) Camera Serial Interface-2 (CSI-2) over a Samtec connector to application processors.
- Accepts 8 high-speed data inputs over FPD-Link III synchronization capability
- Directly connects to TDA2Plus EVM through CSI-I interface
- Car battery can directly supply board power with protection from reverse current
- Works with any camera that uses compatible FPD-Link III DS90UB953 serializer
- MSP430™ Microcontroller (MCU) available to initialize and configure video pipeline
- Design compatible with onboard MCU, without MCU, or with external MCU