Ultraviolet TI DLP® Chipsets
Optimized for wavelengths of 363 to 420 nm for digital exposure applications
Ultraviolet (UV) products are ideal for digital exposure applications such as maskless lithography for PCB, LED, OLED panels and additive manufacturing using photosensitive films and resins. These solutions provide precise pixel control combined with flexible data loading and fast pattern rates required for high volume manufacturing.
- Pixel data rates up to 48 Gbps
- Pattern rates up to 32.5 kHz
- Flexible data loading and sequencing
- 98% transmission down to 363 nm
- Low thermal resistance for high power applications
- Hermetic packages
Learn how millions of micromirrors work in a DLP chipset to provide high speed and precise pixel control.
In digital lithography, DLP technology provides high speed and high resolution light patterns to expose photoresist films and other photosensitive materials without using contact masks.
This high performance, highly flexible development kit is perfect for a wide variety of light steering applications, such as 3D printing and direct digital imaging.
Key software documents
- DLP Discovery 4100 Development Kit Software User’s Guide (PDF, 0.45MB)
- DLP Discovery 4100 Explorer GUI (ZIP, 11.9MB)
- DLP(R) Discovery 4100 Applications FPGA Pattern Generator Source Code (ZIP, 4.24MB)