This portfolio of DLP chips offers programmable, high speed pattern rates and pixel data that far surpass traditional video rates.
High speed data rates
- Generate patterns at rates up to 32.5 kHz
- Pixel data rates at up to 61 Gbps
- Achieve real-time scan data for factory automation, 3D metrology, and dental scanning
- A range of chips resolutions with up to 4 million pixels
- Multiple DMD resolutions support a variety of applications
- Common DLP controller platforms supporting multiple DMDs with the same GUIs and software
- Synchronize with high-speed cameras and sensors
- Random row addressing, gray scale patterns, and pixel level control for more design flexibility
- Operate with pre-stored patterns and patterns adapted in real-time
Learn how millions of micromirrors work in a DLP chipset to provide high speed and precise pixel control.
Get started now
DLP Design Network spotlight
New DLP applications & technology forum
This community forum focuses on DLP Lightcrafter 6500, DLP Lightcrafter 9000, and DLP Discovery 4100, along with discussinos on new applications including 3D printing, 3D machine vision, and lithography.
Read the forum