Hercules™ Arm® Cortex®-R microcontrollers
Broad portfolio of certified compliant to IEC 61508 SIL 3 & ISO 26262 ASIL D
Hercules IEC 61508 SIL 3 and ISO 26262 ASIL D certified MCUs help simplify system level certification.
Hercules MCUs provides the high level of diagnostic coverage required by safety standards.
- IEC 61508 SIL 3 certified
- Up to 330 MHz
- Industrial process, automation and control applica
- 105C ambient temperature
- Ethernet, USB, CAN, Timers, ADCs and more
Hercules MCU IEC 61508 SIL 3 and ISO 26262 ASIL D functional safety certifications, along with associated documentation, tools and software, help ease system-level certification efforts.
Hercules MCUs provide a high level of diagnostic coverage in hardware so that customers can optimize performance and code size by reducing complex safety software.
- LockStep CPUs -- 1oo1D safety concept
- CPU Built-In Self-Test (BIST) controller
- ECC on FLASH and RAM
- ECC calculation in CPU checks the interconnect
- Memory BIST on CPU and peripheral RAMs
- Clock and voltage monitoring
- Error signaling module with error pin
High performance Arm Cortex-R-based MCUs from 80 Mhz up to 330 MHz with intelligent peripherals to offload the CPU.
- Up to 330 Mhz Arm Cortex R CPU with IEEE 754 compliant vector floating point unit supporting single and double precision
- 16 channel DMA with 32 control packets
- Up to two High-End Timer (HET) Coprocessors with dedicated DMA
- Dedicated FlexRay DMA for high bandwidth communication
- Multi-buffered ADC
- Multi-buffered SPI