Hercules™ Arm® Cortex®-R MCUs for functional safety
Simplify system safety certification with TÜV SÜD certified IEC61508 SIL3 and ISO26262 ASIL D microcontrollers for automotive and industrial applications.
- IEC 61508 SIL 3 certified by TÜV SÜD
- Up to 330 MHz
- Industrial automation and control applications
- 105C ambient temperature
- Ethernet, USB, CAN, timers, ADCs and more
Simplify system certification
Hercules certified MCUs along with associated SafeTI™ documentation, tools and software, help ease system-level certification efforts.
Hercules MCU’s provide on-chip diagnostics coverage required by safety standards while enabling a smaller software footprint in a hardware optimized solution which reduces safety system complexity.
- LockStep CPUs -- 1oo1D safety concept
- CPU Built-In Self-Test (BIST) controller
- ECC on FLASH and RAM
- ECC calculation in CPU checks the interconnect
- Memory BIST on CPU and peripheral RAMs
- Clock and voltage monitoring
- Error signaling module with error pin
High performance Arm Cortex-R-based MCUs from 80 Mhz up to 330 MHz with intelligent peripherals to offload the CPU.
- Up to 330 Mhz Arm Cortex R CPU with IEEE 754 compliant vector floating point unit supporting single and double precision
- 16 channel DMA with 32 control packets
- Up to two High-End Timer (HET) Coprocessors with dedicated DMA
- Dedicated FlexRay DMA for high bandwidth communication
- Multi-buffered ADC
- Multi-buffered SPI