View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Ethernet POWERLINK Development Platform Design Guide
(PDF 1404 KB)
31 Jul 2015 658 views
- POWERLINK on TI Sitara Processors
(PDF 1786 KB)
17 Mar 2015 600 views
The TIDEP0028 Ethernet Powerlink development platform combines the AM335x Sitara processor family from Texas Instruments (TI) and the Powerlink open media access control (MAC) layer into a single system-on-chip (SoC) solution. Targeted for Ethernet Powerlink slave communications, the TIDEP0028 allows designers to implement the real-time Powerlink communication standard for a broad range of industrial automation equipment. The design is based on the TMDSICE3359 Industrial Communications Engine (ICE).
- Ethernet Powerlink conformance tested
- Ethernet Powerlink firmware for PRU-ICSS with openMAC compliant register interface
- Board support package and industrial software development kit available from TI and 3rd party
- Development platform which includes schematics, BOM, user guides, application notes, white paper, software, demos and more
- Supports other industrial communications with the same hardware (e.g., EtherCAT, Profinet, Ethernet/IP and more)