SimpleLink™ Bluetooth low energy/Multi-standard SensorTag
The new SensorTag IoT kit invites you to realize your cloud-connected product idea. The new SensorTag now includes 10 low-power MEMS sensors in a tiny red package. And it is expandable with DevPacks to make it easy to add your own sensors or actuators.
Connect to the cloud with Bluetooth low energy and get your sensor data online in 3 minutes. The SensorTag is ready to use right out the box with an iOS and Android app, with no programming experience required to get started.
The new SensorTag is based on the CC2650 wireless MCU, offering 75% lower power consumption than previous Bluetooth low energy products. This allows the SensorTag to be battery powered, and offer years of battery lifetime from a single coin cell battery.
The Bluetooth low energy SensorTag includes iBeacon technology. This allows your phone to launch applications and customize content based on SensorTag data and physical location.
Additionally, the SensorTag can be enabled with ZigBee®/6LoWPAN technology.
Visit www.ti.com/sensortag for more information and to download software and design files.
- More sensors!
- Adds support for more low power sensors
- 10 sensors including support for light, digital microphone, magnetic sensor, humidity, pressure, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, object temperature, and ambient temperature
- Lower power
- Longer battery life from your coin cell and enabler of battery less applications
- High performance ARM Cortex M3 (CC2650)
- Cloud connectivity
- Access and control your SensorTag from anywhere
- Seamless integration with mobile apps
- DevPacks allows you to expand the SensorTag to fit your designs
- Interchangeable between all SensorTag types
- Complete development system
- Expandable with $15 debug DevPack
- Code Composer Studio compiler license included
- Extreme flexibility for IoT applications
- Enable ZigBee or 6LoWPAN through a firmware upgrade
- Simplelink Bluetooth low energy SensorTag featuring the CC2650 wireless MCU
- CR2032 battery
- Quick Start Guide
- iOS and Android app, downloadable from App Store and Google Play
Cloud-based Development Tools
Begin development immediately with TI’s cloud-based development tools. Resource Explorer allows you to browse available examples and documentation. Use the CCS Cloud IDE to get started with building projects.