6.3 External Interfaces
The IWR1443 device provides the following external interfaces:
- Reference Clock – Reference clock available for Host Processor after device wakeup.
- Low speed control information
- Up to two 4-line standard SPI interface
- One I2C interface (Pin multiplexed with one of the SPI ports)
- One Controller Area Network (CAN) Port for Industrial Interfacing
- Data – High-Speed serial port following the MIPI CSI2 format. 4 data and 1 clock lane (all differential). Data from different receive channels can be multiplexed on a single data lane in order to optimize board routing. This is a unidirectional interface used for data transfer only.
- Reset – Active Low reset for device wakeup from host General Purpose IOs
- Error Signaling – Used for notifying the host in case the Radio Controller detects a fault
The IWR1443 device comprises of three main blocks – Radar (or the Millimeter Wave) System, Master (or the Control) System and Processing System.
Figure 6-1 System Interconnect